Web Essentials turns 3!
Rebecca and Dominik Stankowski, the founders of Web Essentials started with humble beginnings - or did you ever had to sit on the floor in a bare room for a job interview?
Contributors from many countries helped to improve and to shape Web Essentials. From Switzerland, The United States, Germany, New Zealand, Australia and Singapore they came - shared their knowledge and expertise, volunteered, trained and helped pave the way for where we are now. We acknowledge their valuable input and contribution to Web Essentials. We've grown into a dynamic business with nearly 50 employees from various backgrounds and nations.
- 8th April 2010: Founding of Web Essentials Co., Ltd.
- September 2010: Swiss Ambassador visits Web Essentials
- November 2010: TYPO3 Translation into Khmer finished
- December 2010: First Khmer TYPO3 User Group Meeting (KTUG)
- July 2011: First 2 Cambodians to become certified TYPO3 Integrators while being at the TYPO3 Developer Days in Switzerland
- November 2011: 9 staff members joined FOSS conference (Free and Open Source Software) in Vietnam
- August 2012: T3CON12 Asia, first TYPO3 conference in Asia with more than 20 international speakers
- September 2012: Founding of Quality Department
To round up this week full of memories we have been celebrating by having a fantastic lunch together.
A big thank you to our team who put a lot of effort into forming Web Essentials what it is today. Last but not least, many thanks from the whole team to our worldwide partners and clients, for their continued support and business partnership over the past 3 years which has helped us growing into a profitable business while making a social impact here in Cambodia.