TYPO3 CMS Website for Apostroph
Apostroph has been a one-stop resource for language services since 1994.
For Apostroph‘s corporate website, Web Essentials offered thorough concept recognition, SEO consultancy and TYPO3 expertise, including multilingual website setup and project management in German.
What We Did Technically
- Transformed their style guide and design concept into responsive HTML5/CSS3 templates based on Twitter Bootstrap. The website now features three views: for desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- Implemented a deployment pipeline to test and publish the website with a single click from our in-house servers to the live server.
- Ongoing client support.
- SEO Optimized.
- The new responsive website provides a better impression to the growing number of potential customers looking for translation services with either a mobile phone or tablet. This will position Apostroph ahead of competitors who do not cater to this growing demographic.
- The new website is much more tuned toward their target audience including better imagery, SEO, navigation, content and styling.
- The new site reflects a more modern, corporate, fully-featured service that is better coordinated across the group of companies.